Garage Star is the leading producer of the side mount or relocation license plate bracket / holder for the NA 1990-1997 Mazda Miata. The license plate bracket / holder mounts to the front stock tow hook (baby teeth). License plate brackets are made out of steel to ensure no flex at high speeds or hitting cones at auto X. Mounting plate is 1/8″ thick stainless steel for a solid mount and all hardware to mount the bracket.
Adapter is only needed if you don’t have factory tow hooks.
The Type I bracket works well with 1999-2005 Mazda Miatas -WITHOUT- foglights
- No need to drill into your front bumper
- No need to cut up an old license plate to create a side mounting bracket
- Full air flow to the radiator
- Mounts to the stock tow hook on most cars
- Fits most international plates
- No front license plate tickets! It will save you a $25 – $140 fix-it ticket. Don’t give the cops a reason to pull you over!
- Brushed finish
- Fits most other cars like Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Mitsubishi and Datsun
- 1 License plate bracket / holder
- 2 Button head screws with nylock nuts
- 2 Mounting plates
- 1 Mounting bolt and nut
Produced locally here in Sacramento, CA USA